Check out our FixtureCare application video!
WATER FLOW MAINTENANCE & INFECTION PREVENTION
Are you following ASHRAE guidelines for faucet laminar cleaning and disinfection? The WSS Faucet Maintenance Program ensures that you are. It also helps your Water Management Plan be effective by maintaining the water-saving properties of laminar flow devices, mitigating bacterial risk and documenting code compliance.
Faucet Maintenance Saves Money and Improves Infection Prevention
The WSS Faucet Maintenance Program removes scale and mineral build-up from every faucet to eliminate harbors for bacterial growth and keep them flowing in a water-saving, splash-free, stream. All
- Continued water conservation
- Continued antimicrobial protection
- Compliance with OSHPD, CMS and ASHRAE 188-2015
Documentation Meets Compliance Standards
At each service completion, we provide two types of reports: a Summary Report and a thorough maintenance document covering every faucet in your facility.
The Summary Report includes:
- Maintenance Summary stating the number and type of devices serviced and the reason for any additional fixture service.
- An Infection Control Summary addressing excessive scale deposits and high-risk areas that may require more frequent maintenance.
- Before and after photos showing examples of mineral buildup removed.
Maintenance Documentation includes:
- A spreadsheet listing every faucet serviced by building, floor, department, and room, and any additional service needed.
- Identification of locations with excessive scale buildup.
Maintenance Goes Beyond Faucet Laminar Cleaning
We go beyond manufacturer guidelines for cleaning faucet
- Clean and refurbish faucet
laminarsfollowing manufacturer guidelines
- Install new flow control inserts to restore AgION® antimicrobial efficacy
- Remove mineral buildup from spout ends
- Cycle angle stops and
flushhot and cold lines
- Tighten loose fixture components
- Document compliance issues and any additional maintenance required