Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles has 24 buildings on their Campus with over 2.5M GSF. The leadership has made water conservation a priority and they’ve been leading the way since 2011 with high impact water conservation projects. They also maintain an industry leading HACCP plan modeled after recent drafts of ASHRAE 188.
WSS Survey and Support Services included:
- Comprehensive Facility and Systems Survey
- Billing Audits and Utility Coordination
- Sewer Credits and Future Adjustments
- EPA Portfolio Manager Setup and Maintenance
- Utility Rebate and Incentive Management
- Project Implementation Management
- Measurement & Verification
Water savings implemented to date:
- Flow control installed on all faucets.
- Dual flush retrofits and fixture upgrades installed on all toilets.
- Ultra Low Flow Urinals
- High efficiency shower heads installed.
- Sterilizer, Temping Control
- Sewer credits adjusted from 7% to 52% returning money back to the customer.