Water Saver Solutions Senior Project Manager Michelle Tarian will be a featured panelist at “Making Waves in Water,” sponsored by Women in Cleantech and Sustainability Tuesday, February 6, in San Francisco.
The prestigious event brings together women in the water industry to discuss water use and efficiency, water conservation, and water treatment across multiple sectors. The goal is to spotlight issues and create solutions to help the world move from water scarcity to abundance.
Michelle’s expertise encompasses comprehensive survey and project management at large multi-building healthcare campuses, all supporting Water Saver Solutions’ mission to enhance water efficiency in the healthcare industry.
The panel will discuss topics such as:
- How water conservation efforts have shifted in light of California’s transition out of drought
- The intersection of infectious control standards with healthcare industry water conservation efforts
- Emerging Water Policy
- What can we do to help conserve water in our everyday life?
Additional panelists will include:
- Ora Cahiken, VP Customer Success Water Smart
- Maureen Erbeznik, Water Technical Advisor for the Los Angeles Better Buildings Challenge, a DOE sponsored national leadership initiative
- Alexandra Causey, Business Development Manager, U.S. Water
Women in Cleantech and Sustainability is a nonprofit organization that fosters an influential network of professionals to further the roles of women in growing the green economy and making a positive impact on the environment.
“Making Waves in Water” will be held Tuesday, February 6, 2018 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM at Hult International Business School, 1355 Sansome St., San Francisco, CA 94111. Learn more and register for “Making Waves in Water” here.